Education Programs and CPE Opportunities
AICPA / PDI Oil and Gas Conference
November 17 - 18, 2020
Early bird registration discount available now through October 3, 2020.
On-site Educational Programs
by Professional Development Institute
University of North Texas
These are PDI programs currently scheduled in the Denver area. For more information about registering, program content or scheduling any program for your company, please contact Jim Hoffman at email@example.com or 214-763-9644.
|February 4-5||Revenue Accounting||EKS&H|
Comprehensive CPE training classes taught by veteran industry professionals who teach what they spent their careers doing.
- EFFECTIVE - Programs produce results!
- CONVENIENT - At your location!
- AFFORDABLE - On your budget!
PDI Contact Information
PDI's website: www.pdi.org
See 'On-site Programs'
Jim Hoffman - firstname.lastname@example.org
2301 Hinkle Dr.
Denton, TX 76201
PDI Course Topics
If you would like for a class on a particular topic to be scheduled in Denver, contact Jim Hoffman at PDI. You may have to assist in securing a location for the class.
- Gas Contract Terms and Tariffs
- Getting the Non-Financial to the Bottom Line in Oil and Gas
- Introduction to Downstream
- Introduction to Midstream Oil & Gas
- Introduction to Upstream Oil & Gas
- Land for Non-Landmen
- Natural Gas From Prospect to Burner Tip
- Reserves, SMOG & AROs
- Production Measurement & Allocation - for Accountants
- Risk Management & Insurance in Upstream Oil and Gas
- SOX Part 404 - Implementation for Oil & Gas Companies
- Wind Power from Farmer’s Field to Utility Resource
Petroleum Accounting Series
- International Agreements in Oil & Gas
- Moving to IFRS in Oil & Gas
- Petroleum Accounting - Basic
- Petroleum Accounting - Advanced
- Sales Tax Treatment of E&P Operations - Louisiana
- Sales Tax Treatment of E&P Operations - Texas
- SMOG Calculation & Disclosure Workshop
Joint Interest Series
- Expense Side Operational Accounting
- Joint Interest Accounting & the JOA
- Joint Venture Auditing & the JOA
- Payout Calculation and Reporting
- Accounting for Producer Imbalances
- Gas Plant Accounting
- Oil & Gas Revenue Accounting
- Oil & Gas Revenue Auditing
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Taxation
- Intermediate Oil & Gas Taxation
- Oil & Gas Tax Partnerships
- Oil & Gas Tax Review & Update
To register for any PDI class, please go to http://energy.pdi.org, click on “View Entire Calendar” and select the class. For more information, please send a note to email@example.com or call 214-763-9644.